Voted by His Peers
as One of New Jersey
Have An Extra $226,920?*
Raising a child nowadays carries a heavy financial burden on parents. For those who wish to avoid unplanned pregnancies, the No-Scalpel Vasectomy is a simple & safe solution. Click here to learn more
*Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture
GreenLightAn enlarged prostate can make it difficult to urinate. Dr. Frank uses GreenLight PVP Laser, a minimally-invasive procedure that solves the problem with a shortened recovery time and without an overnight stay in the hospital. Read more >
"I consider myself to be very lucky to have Dr. Frank as my doctor. Almost 15 years have passed since he played a big role in saving my life and extending my future in this world.His sincere and hard work is an example for everyone in the field of medicine."
- EC, Teacher and High School coach. U.S. National Soccer Team coach and Olympic coach.
Concierge Urology Center
Tired of "corporate-style" urologic care? You have found the alternative.
Dr. Frank's boutique practice was designed to provide quality urologic (GU) care to discriminating patients of all ages. Patients can enjoy unparalleled services and vast amenities. The practice is guided by the premise that patients always come first. This explains why the majority of patients referred to Dr. Frank arrive at the practice by word-of-mouth including many physicians, nurses, their relatives, and hospital employees. As a solo practitioner, patients benefit by one-on-one care in a state-of-the-art treatment center. Dr. Frank sees fewer patients and spends whatever time necessary to personalize the treatment plan and expedite the resolution of the problem.
Benefits of concierge services
As an Attending Urologist at Saint Barnabas Medical Center and a certified member of The American Board of Urology, Dr. Frank has the knowledge and training to treat all urological conditions, offering the following advantages at his NJ urology practice.
- Less waiting time
- Same-day appointments and urgent care
- Personalized relationship
- Attentive staff
- Facilitates authorizations, diagnostics and scheduling
- Coordinating care with other specialists when the problem is outside of GU
- Medical advocacy services
- Expedient services for resolution and problem-solving
Top-Notch Services By Leading NJ Urologist
Ranked as one of NJ's top urologists by New Jersey Monthly, Dr. Ronald G. Frank advocates and “goes the extra mile” to get things done for his patients. Dr. Frank's practice is unique in the area as it exclusively caters to out-of-pocket patients. This allows him to provide each patient with ample time and undivided attention, thereby maintaining the traditional patient-doctor relationship. Dr. Frank uses intravenous anesthesia for certain in-office procedures that are known to cause discomfort, including biopsies and certain tumor treatments.
If you're interested in urology services in the New Jersey area, contact Dr. Ronald Frank for a consultation.
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy: The no-scalpel vasectomy procedure seals off the vas deferens with minimal invasion. Dr. Frank performs under local anesthesia (or intravenous anesthesia, if desired). This procedure provides permanent contraception to men and couples who desire it.
- Greenlight PVP Laser: We use the Greenlight PVP laser to remove obstructing prostate tissue caused by hyperplasia, a benign over-proliferation of cells in the lower urinary tract.
- Cystoscopy: A cystoscopy is a non-surgical method of viewing the urinary bladder in order to detect potential problems and to perform any necessary procedures.
- Ureteroscopy: The ureteroscopy is a diagnostic tool used to visualize the ureter and is commonly used when treating kidney stones.
- Holmium laser: The holmium laser delivers a light-based treatment through a fiber-optic cable. It can be used in conjunction with a cystoscopy or ureteroscopy to clear bladder and/or kidney stones.
- ESWL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy): ESWL is used to treat and break up kidney stones without entering the urethra. Concentrated shock waves are guided by ultrasound imaging and sent through the skin to break up the stones.
- TRUS/MRI Fusion/Prostate Biopsy: Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS), MRI Fusion Biopsy and Prostate Biopsy are used to remove a tissue sample from the prostate for histological examination. A probe is carefully inserted into the rectum to access the prostate.
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive alternative to open surgery of the abdomen, which can be utilized to treat a variety of conditions.
- PSA Testing: We offer PSA testing with results in 11 minutes. Additionally, specialized PSA TESTING like 4K Score and IsoPSA can be ordered through our office.
- Prostate Genomic Testing: This is used for prognostic guidance to decide on the best treatment protocols for specific prostate cancers.
Call our boutique office at (973) 731-6600 during business hours - a friendly staff member will listen to your concerns. Same-day appointments are available for urgent urologic conditions.