Voted by His Peers
as One of New Jersey
Have An Extra $226,920?*
Raising a child nowadays carries a heavy financial burden on parents. For those who wish to avoid unplanned pregnancies, the No-Scalpel Vasectomy is a simple & safe solution. Click here to learn more
*Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture
GreenLightAn enlarged prostate can make it difficult to urinate. Dr. Frank uses GreenLight PVP Laser, a minimally-invasive procedure that solves the problem with a shortened recovery time and without an overnight stay in the hospital. Read more >
"I consider myself to be very lucky to have Dr. Frank as my doctor. Almost 15 years have passed since he played a big role in saving my life and extending my future in this world.His sincere and hard work is an example for everyone in the field of medicine."
- EC, Teacher and High School coach. U.S. National Soccer Team coach and Olympic coach.
Concierge Urology Center
Dr. Frank's practice was designed to provide quality urologic (GU) care to discriminating patients of all ages. Patients can enjoy unparalleled services and vast amenities. The practice is guided by the premise that patients always come first. This explains why the majority of patients referred to Dr. Frank arrive at the practice by “word-of-mouth” including many physicians, nurses, their relatives and hospital employees. As a solo practitioner, patients benefit by one-on-one care in a state-of-the-art treatment center. Dr. Frank sees fewer patients and spends whatever time necessary to personalize the treatment plan and expedite the resolution of the problem.
Benefits of concierge services
As an Attending Urologist at Saint Barnabas Medical Center and a certified member of The American Board of Urology, Dr. Frank has the knowledge and training to treat all urological conditions, offering the following advantages at his NJ urology practice.
- Less waiting time
- Same-day appointments
- Personalized relationship
- Attentive staff
- Facilitation of authorizations, diagnostics and scheduling
- Coordinating care with other specialists when the problem is outside of GU
- Medical advocacy services
- Expedient services for resolution and problem-solving
Top-Notch Services By Leading NJ Urologist
Dr. Ronald G. Frank's urological practice specializes in a variety of treatment options to address his patients' needs. Ranked as one of NJ's top urologists by New Jersey Monthly, Dr. Frank continues to help his patients prevent and treat potentially harmful ailments of the urinary tract. Whether you are concerned about an infection or an early sign of cancer, his skills and expertise will ensure the continuation of your healthy life. Dr. Frank also offers a variety of specialized services that guarantee maximum comfort while in his care. Intravenous anesthesia is used for certain in-office procedures that are known to cause discomfort, including biopsies and certain tumor treatments. He offers treatments for kidney and bladder stones, prostate enlargement, various types of cancer, and erectile dysfunction. He also offers the no-scalpel vasectomy procedure, which has become popular among patients seeking a form of permanent contraception. Dr. Frank also offers Greenlight Laser to treat enlarged prostate.
If you're interested in urology services in the New Jersey area, contact Dr. Ronald Frank for a consultation.
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy: The no-scalpel vasectomy procedure seals off the vas deferens with minimal invasion, and is performed under local anesthesia (or intravenous anesthesia, if desired). This procedure provides permanent contraception to men and couples who desire it.
- Greenlight PVP Laser: The Greenlight laser PVP laser is used to remove obstructing prostate tissue caused by hyperplasia, a benign over-proliferation of cells in the lower urinary tract.
- Cystoscopy: A cystoscopy is non-surgical method of viewing the urinary bladder in order to detect potential problems and to perform any necessary procedures.
- Ureteroscopy: The ureteroscopy is a diagnostic tool used to visualize the ureter, and is commonly used when treating kidney stones.
- Holmium laser: The holmium laser delivers a light-based treatment through a fiber-optic cable. It can be used in conjunction with a cytoscopy or ureteroscopy to clear bladder and/or kidney stones.
- ESWL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy): ESWL is used to treat and break up kidney stones without entering the urethra. Concentrated shock waves are guided by ultrasound imaging and sent through the skin to break up the stones.
- TRUS/Prostate Biopsy: Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS) and Prostate Biopsy are used to remove a tissue sample from the prostate for histological examination. A probe is carefully inserted into the rectum to gain access to the prostate.
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive alternative to open surgery of the abdomen, which can be utilized to treat a variety of conditions.
- Prostate Seed Implant: Prostate "seeds" are small, carefully dosed bits of radioactive Palladium implanted directly into malignant tumors, which provides direct radiation treatment.
- HPV Vaccine: The Human Papillomavirus (HPV) is set of highly contagious viruses, which are known to cause genital warts and certain types cancers in men and women. Receiving the vaccine helps protect you and future partners.